|Photographer Barbie Lindsay, EFIAP/s, MPAGB, FBPE|
| Lindsay Photographers |
Twenty things that I want to do before I'm too old to do them!
1. Travel to Egypt to see the Pyramids first hand.
2. Photograph the wildlife on the Galapagus Islands.
3. Get Russ on an aeroplane.
4. Publish a book on photography.
5. Model for David Penprase.
6. Become the best female photographer in England. (I can't be the best overall as Marco Pozzi will always hold that position alongside Rusty).
7. Fly in a hot air balloon. Done ~ 16 to go
8. Meet up with all my cousins from around the globe.
9. Take flying lessons.
10. Dye my hair green. Done ~ 15 to go
11. Move to Cornwall and live by the sea in a remote cottage.
12. Go hang gliding. Unlikely now due to the recent prognosis of Osteoporosis may have to think of a new one.
13. Own a Mazda MX5. GOT IT! One down 19 to go.
14. Make love in a phone box. 17 to Go!
15. Learn a foreign Language.
16. Go to a seance
17. Hold a photographic exhibition of my own or jointly with Rusty preferably in London.
18. Walk on hot coals. DONE IT, 18 to go.
19. Get a face lift!
20. Get a tattoo. DONE IT, 14 to go.